The Color Coach Team Makes Paint Color Selection Easy!
The Color Coach Team, founded by Paula DeMars in 2002, has serviced over 7,000 satisfied customers throughout the Southwest. The Color Coach team members will come to your home or business and then the process begins as we:
– REVIEW the property and discuss your desired outcome
– PROVIDE information about how colors, lighting and finishes will work together
– EXPLORE various options to suit your personality and style
– SHOW you large swatches of paint color samples
– CREATE an individualized color palette for you to keep.
For INTERIOR projects, we will coordinate wall colors with flooring, fabrics, furnishings, artwork. For EXTERIOR projects it is important to harmonize elements such as the roof, landscaping and surrounding environment. If desired we can also RECOMMEND reliable contractors and craftsmen for virtually any job. Depending on the size and complexity of the project, this is normally accomplished with a one-time visit of about 1-3 hours.
The Color Coach Team Member Backgrounds & Locations
Want to learn more about the people that make up the Color Coach Team? Read more about the Orange County, CA team, Paula DeMars or Kathleen Jewell or our Other Team Members and their locations.
Perhaps you are interested in joining The Color Coach Team? Click here to find out more about a Color Coach career?